Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Headed to the Hospital

I think the label is a little unfair. Beth says I am a mom in training today because I am taking care of the baby. Isn't that what I've been doing for over a year now? We went to an awesome Christmas party last night put on by the executive director of Families Northwest. For all you kids (including high school & college) out there, grownups DO know how to have fun. After coming home though the baby went into hyper mode and kicked and squirmed ALL NIGHT LONG. Fortunately, I could sleep through the Apocalypse but Beth was awake pretty much all night. So here I am taking care of the Espresso Baby and a mom who's about to crash.

Update 2:00 PM Dec 11th, 2007
We are being admitted to Children's Hospital for observation because the baby had a very hard night. She seems to be very uncomfortable and agitated at best and possibly in pain. Not sure what is going on but the Hospital staff are nervous and want to see her right away. Be sure that I will keep you up-t0-date here as soon as I find anything out.

God Bless

No comments: