Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas 2007

Yeah - it's a good Christmas. We were discharged from the hospital today at 10:30 AM two hours short of one week in the hospital. I am so tired of twin sized mattresses and cafeteria food but now we are about to go get some turkey and stuffing and PRESENTS!!! The baby has done amazingly well although the doctor thinks she might have a small cold or something but we'll wait and see. I want to thank each and every one of the people that have been praying for us. We could not have come this far without the prayer coverage. Go enjoy the rest of this holiday season and I confess I will not be posting for a little while. I will plan my next update for this Saturday afternoon for anyone interested in a follow up. Of course Beth may post again sometime in between I'm not sure. I know we have promised pictures and so here is the first of more to follow.

2 comments:

Jules said...

Lynn and Beth,
We are so glad you guys are home! What an amazing Christmas gift! I hope Aimee continues to do well. Thank you for the updates!

Tony and Julie

Unknown said...

It is so great to hear that Aimee is doing well after the surgery! I will continue to keep you all in my prayers. Merry Christmas a couple days late!