Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I just wanted to write a quick note to update all of our faithful blog readers! Aimee is very comfortable and is sleeping almost all of the time. Our hospice nurse has been visiting more frequently and helps me keep Aimee from getting too agitated. I can hardly believe it -even though I am watching it with my own eyes, but she is slowing down and her little body is just not handling food, sleep and normal functions like it use to. I can see all of this happening, but my mind just refuses to accept it. Right now the only thing keeping me going is the peace that I have in the hope that I will see her healthy and complete again. I don't know how anyone could go through this with out knowing this peace. It is my firm foundation that I am grounded in during this storm. At home we are snuggling as much as possible and savoring every precious breath and sigh she breathes. We have been so blessed by the people who have come by to visit. It means so much to us that you have taken your time to comfort us and just listen while we are going through this. I love the company and the friendship! Thank you! For now I am signing out - I am going to go cuddle my little princess. -Beth



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth, it's Michelle, Daniel's mom. I have continued to follow your blog a couple times a week. I wanted to let you know our family is praying for you. Thank goodness we have the comfort that can only be found through our Savior. Keep leaning on Him.
Love in Christ,
The Johnson's (Anderson, SC)
our new email is
mic1dan2@bellsouth.net

Anonymous said...

Lynn and Beth,

We are thinking about you guys every single day. Thank you for all of the blog updates, I am so grateful we have been able to keep up with your precious family. You guys are such an inspiration.

Love,

Julie and Tony (and Chloe and Alivia)