Monday, January 31, 2011

Consistency is key

I'm going to try to get in the habit of blogging more say....once a week thru the duration of 2011. So much has changed and happened since we left Seattle that most of our friends probably don't even know where we live. We moved to Oklahoma City in November 2009 after Dell closed their callcenter in Twin Falls, ID. I was transferred with the company down here and have since been working as a technician in a similar position. Beth worked for a few months with a printer refurbishing company in downtown OKC, and then moved to Dell to work with me for about 3 - 4 months before the baby came along. She resigned her position and went to be a stay at home mom. Praise God we are able to afford letting her do that because the morning sickness has been far worse this pregnancy than with Aimee. Also, she is technically 22 weeks along and we've been told I shouldn't be able to feel Timothy kicking but man he's like a soccer player. He is constantly moving and unfortunately only sleeps during the evening. All the rest of the time, Beth says it's like he's on a treadmill. Hopefully he slows down a little so she can start getting more consistent sleep. She has been filling her time with sewing and scrapbooking projects. They just built a Hobby Lobby about 5 minutes away from us which should fill her time nicely. As for me, I've been working on technical certifications since last December and been working my way toward higher level certs. I head to Round Rock, TX in 2 weeks for the RHCE (Redhat Certified Engineer) bootcamp which will be 2 full weeks of studying linux. It will be challenging but looking forward to it.

I think that's all for now, hopefully I can get Beth back into the habit of writing online as well since she does a much better job of it.

No comments: